Amongst enthusiasts the Cremina is acknowledged as the “Roll Royce” of home coffee machines. It is essentially hand made in Switzerland and the design has been honed over the years so that by just unscrewing one nut the owner can expose the complete inside of the machine for service. Because there is no spring in the lever mechanism it is a very simple job to replace the piston seals when needed.
- SOLD – Faema E61 Coffee Machine – Fully and Profesionally Restored – 2 Group
- Just in and For Sale a beautifully restored Gaggia Tell / Orione 2 Group Lever Coffee Machine – Sold
- Olympia Cremina “67” Lever Coffee Machine – Restored – Sold
- Faema Faemina 50’s Home Lever coffee machine – Sold
- Boema 60’s 2 group lever coffee machine for sale